Terms and Conditions of the Special offer:
- Home Page – Simple design. It may include a rotating image banner if desired.
- About Us Page – Follows same design throughout.
- Gallery (max 20 images).
- Contact Us page (includes a form).
- Hosting for 1 year (Entry Level Business Hosting. Consists of 500 MB of Disk Space and 1 GB Bandwidth. from Incaps technologies)
Does not include:
- Animation or special effects.
- Logo design.
- Copy (text) or images
Client needs to Supply:
- Deposit of 50% needs to be paid before work is undertaken (for design work, non- refundable).
- Colour preferences and design style is to be discussed before the design process is undertaken.
- The client then needs to supply all artwork and text for each page of the website.
- After completion of point 2&3, the client will receive a design sample in approx. 1 week or as per arrangement.
- The client will be allowed to make up to 3 changes to the design, thereafter the client will be charged per hour.
- Once the design is approved the client will be required to deposit a further 25% (for development).
- The designer will proceed to develop the website on our servers. The client will receive a link to check his website with content and functionality.
- Once the website is approved, with all it’s content and functionality, the website will be transferred to the clients domain after final payment is made.
- All pages will follow the same design, only content will differ.
- The gallery may have a maximum of 20 images, thereafter normal charges apply.
- The home page and the about us pages may not exceed an A4 page of information.
- Screen resolutions differ so websites may look slightly different on different computers and mobile devices. (We try our best to create websites that look great on the latest web platforms, however we cannot test for all web platforms).
- WordPress updates happen regularly and themes at times need to be updated to cater for the growing changes, (these would be charged at additional charges when requested.
- The Web environment and standards change constantly, so we recommend updating your websites regularly to keep up with trends (these will be quoted for when requested).